Thursday, February 3, 2011

Off to Love Is Murder with a surprise review

THIS WEEKEND IN (or near) Chicago about 250 mystery writers, fans, agents, and editors will meet for the annual Love Is Murder mystery conference at the Intercontinental Chicago O’Hare in Rosemont, Illinois.  On tap are presentations in forensics, writing, marketing as well as plenty of time to mingle, socialize, and sign books.  This is my favorite conference and you might remember my interview with organizer Hanley Kanar just a few weeks ago.  And as I was getting ready to go, I was pleasantly surprised by a note I received.  It was the Clive (Iowa) Public Library’s monthly newsletter.  My attention was directed to the article on the Reader of the Month; take a look:
Thank you, Gigi – I’m busy at work on the next book in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment