Friday, November 7, 2008

My Second Mystery is Coming . . .

FIVE STAR, MY PUBLISHER has just informed me that it will publish my next book, The End of the Line. It continues with the same characters in my first murder mystery, Murder Most Holy. Publishing timetables being what they are, the book will probably not be available for another year. Murder Most Holy is still available in paperback from Worldwide Mysteries, which is a division of Harlequin Publishing.

Here are some of the reviews for Murder Most Holy:

“This entertaining debut novel is reminiscent of Dylan Schaffer’s writing. … I’ll be watching for more books by this author.” Crime Spree Magazine

“Fans will enjoy this lighthearted whodunit and want more inquiries led by this noble threesome.” – Midwest Book Review

“It has just the right balance of logic, whimsy, and individuality. The characters provide the perfect blend. … a top notch mystery. Don’t miss this one.” – My Shelf.com

Just click on the picture at the left and you will be taken to the website where you can purchase the paperback.

No comments:

Post a Comment